Kia Service Department in Joplin, Missouri
What Services do you Provide?
At Roper Kia, our goal is to be the genuine Kia one-stop maintenance and repair shop for Kia drivers in the Joplin region. To be your trusted one-stop Kia maintenance & repair department, we are ready to provide your vehicle with any maintenance or repair that it needs.
From routine maintenance at the specified maintenance interval to extensive component repairs , our Kia Service Department is ready to do whatever is necessary to get your vehicle back on the road with peak performance, reliability, and safety at factory specifications. Learn about the importance of maintenance even when driving less.
- We know your vehicle and its service needs inside and out
- Every service meets the highest quality assurance standards set forth by Kia
- Genuine Kia Parts for every service
- Our Certified Technicians have vast training and experience servicing your exact vehicle
- Proven maintenance or repair protocols guide every service
Here is a summarized service menu including the most common maintenance and repair services that we provide daily:
- Maintenance – Routine maintenance includes parts and fluids vital to performance, prone to rapid wear, and with limited service life. Routine maintenance includes engine filters, oil & filter change, battery, tires, brake pad replacement, front brake pad replacement, rear brake pad replacement, brake fluid exchange, four-wheel alignments, coolant fluid exchange, multi-point inspections, check engine light diagnosis, rear differential service, A/C Recharge, A/C Service & Repair, Power Steering Fluid Exchange, Serpentine Belt Replacement, engine timing belt replacement, headlight & taillight bulb replacement, two-wheel alignments, HVAC, fluids, filters, diesel, and high-mileage oil change services. You can also prepare your vehicle for spring to be sure you're ready for the season. We also offer winter maintenance tips to get your Kia ready for the cold.
- Repairs – repair is to restore factory specifications on worn or damaged parts with the most common repairs being the oxygen sensor, spark plugs, catalytic converter, thermostat, mass air flow sensor, timing belt, exhaust system service, and ignition coil. We also provide complicated services such as transmission services including transmission replacement service.
- Service by Model – We service all Kia models including the Kia Soul, Optima, Sorento, Forte, Sportage and many more!
At some point, every Kia car, crossover, or SUV will need maintenance or repair service. When your Kia vehicle needs any maintenance or repair, we invite you to take the guesswork and hassle out of the service by trusting the Kia experts at Roper Kia. We also help you stay on a maintenance schedule by offering seasonal services such as summer, fall, and spring as well as mileage services at the 10k, 30k, 45k, 60k, 90k, and 100k mile marks! Roper Kia understands your vehicle better than anyone else and we have a genuine Kia Service Department with world-class service that will meet the needs of your world-class Kia model.
Rest assured that everything going into your service meets the high service standards set forth by Kia as an international automotive industry leader. Everything going into each maintenance or repair service at our Kia Service Department is at the highest quality imaginable, including certified technicians, state-of-the-art facility, computerized equipment, and genuine OEM Parts. If you feel you would be a great fit for our service department team, we are hiring! When you need a recall, our Kia authorized recall department can fix the issue at no cost to you! Gain peace of mind when your Kia needs any automotive service by trusting the Kia experts at the Roper Kia Service Department located in Joplin near Oakland Park, Carl Junction, Webb City, Galena, KS, and Duquesne.Service Specials
*Must present when service order is written. One coupon per customer. May not be combined with other offers. Not applicable to prior purchases. Not responsible for typographical, digital download, or printing errors. Other restrictions may apply. Pricing May vary based on make and model - please see service advisor for complete details. | Dealer Wallet Service Marketing & Fixed Ops SEO by
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
Children’s Play Area
Online Service Scheduling
Genuine OEM Parts
Comfortable Waiting Area
Saturday Service Hours
Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
Flat Screen TVs