Battery Replacement in Joplin, MO
Every time you get in your vehicle, you're relying on your battery to provide the required juice to get you moving. Yet, most people never think about their battery until the car won't start and the need for replacement is dire. However, your vehicle may have been trying to warn you of a failing battery for quite some time now. In either case, the experts at Roper Kia in Joplin, MO can help. We can quickly perform a test to determine whether your battery needs to be replaced. If the test indicates a replacement is necessary, we offer a full selection of high-functioning batteries and will quickly perform a battery replacement service to get you on your way.Schedule Service Service Specials
Signs You Need A New Battery
While it may have a simple solution, a dead battery can cause big problems. Although your vehicle not starting is the clearest sign of a dead battery, other signs include:
- Dim headlights - When your battery is dying, it will not be able to effectively power all of the various electrical components on your vehicle, especially your headlights. If you notice your lights are a little dimmer than normal, it may be your battery.
- Clicking sound upon turning the key - When you turn your key, the battery sends a current to the starter to get you moving. If your battery is failing, it will have serious problems transmitting the signal. The signal will be weaker, which results in a clicking noise.
- Slow crank - You know how your vehicle should sound when you start it. If you're noticing a sluggish or slower start, your battery may be near the end of its life.
- Backfiring - A failing battery will result in intermittent sparks, which can cause backfiring.
- Giving more gas to start - You shouldn't need to press the gas to get your vehicle to start. If you need to, a soon-to-be-dead battery may be the culprit.
If your vehicle is demonstrating one or more than one of these signs, don't ignore them! Instead, it's best to come to see us at Roper Kia for fast and affordable battery replacement in Joplin. Failing to do so is like playing with fire because a dead battery can leave you stranded.
Genuine Parts and Certified Service from Roper Kia
At Roper Kia in Joplin, we offer expert battery installation and replacement services. Our highly-skilled technicians are trained on ways to effectively service complex starting and charging systems. Our battery installation and battery replacement service include:
- Extraction and recycling of your previous car battery.
- A thorough inspection of all battery cables, terminals, and trays.
- The use of a memory saver device to properly maintain the settings on your vehicle (only on certain models).
- We will evaluate your charging and starting system.
- Help guide you through selecting the best battery based on the manufacturer's suggested information.
Dealer Wallet Service Marketing & Fixed Ops SEO by
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
Children’s Play Area
Online Service Scheduling
Genuine OEM Parts
Comfortable Waiting Area
Saturday Service Hours
Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
Flat Screen TVs